Greetings – We are almost there. This is the last newsletter/blog for 2020. A Blessed Christmas is wished for each of you and your families.
- Perhaps, planning 3 months at a time will work better for you. You can be more focused. You could ‘theme’ your year; then, break it into quarters with different levels of achievements. Build your own systems.
- Where are you now?
- What is your starting point?
- Routinely review your goals (…on track? / need to adjust?)
- Have an accountability partner.
- Document your progress.
A standing CTA [call to action] for you. Please Email me for pricing information:
- Order a Time Management assessment or a twin package of Behavioral and Time Management assessments. Each provides an aprox 20-page report.
- If you are looking for accountability – sign up for short term coaching (3-4 months). Let’s partner to help you reach your goals based on your behavior strengths!!
Be safe (wear your mask; wash your hands; maintain 6′ distance) and enjoy this season with family and friends (use Zoom).